The result of Pellenc innovation and expertise, this new machine delivers unprecedented power and stretches the limits of what battery-powered tools can do. With its smart handle and innovative design, the Airion Backpack Blower offers significant advantages in terms of ergonomics. This new blower is waterproof, quiet, and emits no fumes, making it ideal for intensive work, whatever the weather.
Smart Handle Features
- Control switch for selecting the speed and activating the Boost function + Speed limiter
- Rear trigger for progressive and responsive acceleration
- Button for quick access to the options menu
At a glance
- Current speed setting (4 speeds)
- Remaining battery life in hours/minutes or in %
- Acceleration bar graph
- Energy saving indicator, accurate to within 500 W
- After-sales service maintenance message
- Fault alert
- Screen lock
- A better positioned centre of gravity to limit the sense of being pulled backwards.
- Dorsal architecture that limits the impact of the thrust on the user’s shoulder.
- The pivot allows for effortless freedom of movement.
- The pivot angle eases the closing movement of the arm, which is the movement that puts the most strain on the user.
|Equipped as standard|
|Volumetric air flow rate without nozzle (m3/h)||1 455|
|Volumetric air flow rate with nozzle (m3/h)||1 280|
|Max. power (W)||1 750|
|Power supply voltage (V)||43,2|
|Tool weight in kg (without battery or nozzle)||6,8 kg|
|Weight with nozzle||7,7 kg|
|Sound pressure level (LpA)*-dB(A)||80,5|
|Sound power level (Lwag)*-dB(A)||96|
|Vibration level (ah)**-m/s2||0,2|
|Short and long secondary nozzles
+ round tip with anti-wear ring
|Battery life*** with battery models: Alpha 520 /
ULiB 750, 1200, 1500
|Typical maintenance work: 1 h to 3 h
Intense road cleaning work: from 40 min to 1 h 50 min
* Values determined according to the acoustic measurement standards NF EN ISO 11203, NF EN ISO 3744 and NF EN ISO 4871.
** Vibration emissions according to DIN EN 60745-1:2009 – Kd uncertainty = 1.5 m/s².
*** For information purposes: the times were observed in actual working time, including breaks. Battery life is influenced by the nature of the work required.
Want more information on this product? Complete the enquiry form here to receive more details, or telephone 01295 680120