Gentle yet powerful cutting
The SELION M12 pruner is one of a kind, thanks to its weight and its exceptional design, which lends itself to a wide range of potential uses. Selion M12 facilitates the gentle pruning work of shade trees, ornamental trees and robust hedges. It is distinguished by its compactness, fineness and the quality of its cut.
Safety is paramount and PELLENC has developed 4 innovations to help protect the user:
- Kickback sensor with electronic start-up: this device instantly triggers an electric chain brake in the event of a fall or kickback, and is 8 times more sensitive than a combustion engineoperated chainsaw chain brake.
- The second safety feature is part of the tool’s auto-diagnostic system: SELION checks during first use that the electronic kickback sensor is operational, if this is the case, the machine will operate.
- The third safety feature is the double-press start-up trigger: this prevents the accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
- The final safety feature is the use of OREGON chains with little kickback: the kickback phenomenon, if it occurs, will be much less violent than that of a traditional chainsaw.
Integrated retractable key
This wrench retightens the chain and gives quick access to the pin and the chain.
Automatic chain tension
The chain guide is mounted on a spring which tightens the chain automatically.
Electronic management of oil flow
The system adjusts chain lubrication according the cutting force required.
Electronic chain brake
The chain brake activates instantly in case of fall or kick-back.
|TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS||SELION M12|
|Max. power – W||1200|
|Combustion engine equivalence – cm³||30|
|Weight – kg||1,7|
|Engine speed – rpm||5400|
|Chain speed – m/s||10,3|
|Guide length – cm/inches||15 / 6’’|
Type / number of links
|¼ ’’ 25AP / 42E|
|Pins||Nine ¼‘’ teeth|
|Tank capacity – cl||7|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||86|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||96|
|Front handle vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||2,8|
|Automatic chain tensioner|
|Integrated retractable key|
|Electronic chain brake|
|Battery life*** with ULiB 1100||Up to 2 days|
* Values determined according to the acoustic measurement standards DIN EN ISO 3744:1995 and DIN EN ISO 11201:1996.
** Vibration emission value following DIN EN 60745-2-13:2008 – Kd uncertainty = 1.5 m/s².
*** For information: the times were observed in actual working time, without taking breaks into consideration. Battery life is influenced by the nature of the work required.
Accessories & consumables
Biodegradable chainsaw oil
5 litre jerrycan.
Biodegradable chain oil.
6˝ carving guide bar
Carving bar for pruning or woodcutting.
ref. : 80343
6˝ Anti-kickback guide
15 cm guide made of composite material.
ref. : 78790
Contents: round file, flat file and splitter.
ref. : 68520
OREGON Chain ¼˝ – 25AP – 42E
ref. : 71550
Want more information on this product? Complete the enquiry form here to receive more details, or telephone 01295 680120